Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Gearing Up For A Busy Week

    Okay, I have managed to muzzle the Project Hydra - I now have a plan as to what I'm going to work on next.  It's going to be a big project, using Open Game License content to make my own game, powered by HTML, CSS and JavaScript like Twine is (in fact, it kinda going to be a Twine clone).  There has been a lot to assemble for this undertaking, so I've been very busy getting my duck to line up and quack on command.  So starting Sunday I'm going to be releasing a new post every day going over the tools and resources I've assembled for this project, and then the following week I'll go back to one post every Friday that will detail my progress.
    Before that, this Friday, I'm going to throw out a draft of a new system I've been working on: QND-Quest, a (currently, that may change) lightweight framework for making adventures (geared towards something Twine-like).

No comments:

Post a Comment