Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New -cough cough- Year ! And Post #100

    So I ended up getting a cold yesterday, hit me very suddenly.  Got next to no sleep last night.  And not only is it the new year, but adding my 98 published posts to the 3 posts I've written for Patrons means I've hit 100 posts (yeah, the first ever post was a stupid "hello, world" and so it doesn't count).
    2017 was a bad year for me, in fact it flat-out sucked.  The only two good things that happened in my life at all was the time I spent with friends and writing this blog.  While a lot of disasters, external and internal, kept me from hitting the post-a-day schedule I'd really, really like to maintain; I do enjoy writing and sharing things.  For the first time in my life I'm on Twitter, and I've found a lot of great people to follow and gotten some sage advise and chuckles in the process.  Thank you internet for being entertainment and letting me carve out my own little home in you.
    2018 is going to be more of the same.  No promises on scheduling, I'm still in the middle of a few crisis, but I will write as regularly as I can - and try hard to make it stuff worth reading, I value your time and mine.  And I hope your year is off to a good start and contains many wonderful surprises down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment