Sunday, September 10, 2017

SugarCube Language File for Notepad++

    After I finished my post on programming tools it struck me, I had meant to share something: here is my Notepad++ language definition file for Twine's SugarCube story format.  This file just let's Notepad++ do some syntax highlighting.  I never used N++ a lot for SugarCube (since it's cumbersome to always copy-and-paste into the Twine editor), and so this file is not really complete.  But, maybe someone out there somewhere would find it useful, so here's the link to my Google Drive...

[2022 Update] Google Drive changed its links a while back, and amazingly I've been getting requests from people looking for this file, so here is an updated link...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8LKp_9P4sH5aFU4Yi1PNk8zTjg/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-2NOYLOX_TwOxRyU2BMJHRQ

    Since people are still interested I might have to re-visit Twine and update this someday.  No promises on when, the "Covid 20s" have not been good years for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment