Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Site Navigation

    With only 80 posts my blog is not that big, but since I try to post different content each day of the week it can be a little tricky to keep up with the multi-part projects.  So, I thought it would be a good idea to call out the not-so-descriptive navigation bar under my logo.  There are 7 pages that consolidate the posts by recurring topic:

Mechanical Monday covers my deep dive into a single OGL game - currently my 8 part look at the 5th edition SRD.

Topical Tuesday is when I post something random related to RPGs.  Mostly my ideas for house rules that I can't playtest (since I don't have a group) but I'd love for any brave soul out there to try and comment on.

World-building Wednesday is my ongoing series where I create my own fantasy setting, which is going to be released under a Creative Commons Attribution license, so anyone can use it, and I'm thinking of how I can make it compatible with multiple OGL games.

Thursday Tutorials I use to post links to technical tutorials written by other people that I've learned from, or a few I've made of my own.  This is focused on HTML, CSS and JavaScript - since those are the only things I know how to code in.

Frustrating Friday is my developers journal as I work on my Open2 Engine project, which is going to be a tool for creating Interactive Narrative and Role-Playing Games - someday, it's a big project for one amateur programmer.

Sat-Sun Stuff has random posts with computer wallpaper, bands I like, YouTube videos I like and other such stuff.  Nothing world-shattering, but maybe you can find something you'll like and hadn't seen before.

And lastly I have a few Downloads, a Notepad++ language definition file for Twine/SugarCube, my Quick-N-Dirty Quest system (a very mechanically light system you can build on) and links to my other projects if you want to play with any of my code.



No comments:

Post a Comment