Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A Thank You during my "dark" time

    So I've been wrapped up in my own head, and then dragged into some of my friends' troubles, and thus the blog has not started off the new year with a grand re-opening as I was hoping for at the end of last year.  In fact, I've hardly even looked at it in months.  So I was very surprised to see just how many hits I've gotten when I popped into my dashboard this morning.
    I really want to say a deep and heartfelt "Thank You" to everybody who's visited the blog during these many months of inactivity.  I'm ashamed that I haven't been sharing more and working on the oh-so-many ideas in my head.  I'm not sure just when I'll get back to a regular schedule, but I do have some reviews written (just need to mix in all the screenshots) and a few more articles about 5e DnD.  So there is likely only going to be 1 or 2 posts a week coming up - I do have a big project I want to tackle, but it would mean putting the other projects on hold; not that they're going anywhere at the moment :(
    So, if you've stuck around I really, really appreciate it.  There is going to be some more stuff coming soon.  And if there are any specific topics you want me to talk about - like, anything at all - drop a comment and I will definitely get working on it.  It's nice to know that some people are interested and I like sharing my crazy disjointed thoughts with anyone foolish enough to listen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment