Monday, October 2, 2017

Site Update

Starting this week I'm going to be posting more frequently, 6 times a week:
  • Mechanics Monday - will be an on-going series looking at one game, right now the 5th Edition SRD
  • Topical Tuesday - is going to be general RPG thoughts
  • World-building Wednesday - will chronicle my on-going work to build my own setting.
  • Tutorial Thursday - I'm currently putting links to other people's teachings about HTML/ CSS/ JavaScript; someday I'm going to write my own teaching materials.
  • Frustrating Friday - is my on-going journal of developing the Open2 Engine, a set of programs for creating and playing Interactive Narrative and Role-Playing Games.
  • Sat-Sun Stuff - is going to have random things, not game related but stuff that I like. Just because :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment